Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spin the Bottle

Thinking ahead to Valentines Sunday already? So I am! 
Here's what I came up with...


These little hearts (from the dollar store) open up, but it would work just as well,  with envelopes or even cut out paper hearts!
Just fill up what youre using with songs all about *LoVe*,
place them around in a circle and play SPIN THE BOTTLE!! 
Wherever the bottle lands, that's the *love* song we're going to sing! 
Super simple, light and fun! 


Happy (early) Valentines day! :)

Thank you *Primary Notes 29*  for your ready to go list of *LOVE* SONGS!!
Visit her blog too for more super cute valentines ideas! HERE or HERE !!


I Feel My Saviors Love 74
I Love To See The Temple 95
I'll Walk With You 140
I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus 78
Jesus Loved the Little Children 59
Jesus Said Love Everyone 61
Love is Spoken Here 190
Love One Another 136
Mother, I Love You 207
My Heavenly Father Loves Me 228
Oh How We Love to Stand 279
Reverence is Love 31
Teacher, Do You Love Me 178
We Are Different 263
Where Love Is 138


and of course,
a random, pick the song you LOVE!!

2 comments:

  1. I "LOVE" this idea Stacey! You are clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use this in two weeks! Thanks so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete