Friday, June 14, 2013

FATHERS DAY!

Time to share my Fathers day plans... 
I asked all of the Daddy Primary teachers what their favorite primary song was and then I wrote them inside of these adorable shirts and ties..




Im giving each DAD a new (old/ugly) tie to wear and asking them to be the judges of each primary song, after each sung is sung in correlation with the card picked, they will give thumbs up or thumbs down....

If the majority is thumbs up, we will get to CUT any of the DADS ties, they are ALL up for grabs and all free for the cutting!! :) 


HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

2 comments:

  1. I sure like your approach and ideas! Are you still chorister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey,
    Has anyone ever made the comment that the font you use on this blog is super difficult to read. Every time I wander onto your blog I think the ideas look awesome, but I can't handle reading that crazy font, gives me a headache. If you've heard this before, then sorry to beat a dead horse. If not, seriously, it's the WORST!

    ReplyDelete